Paying your bill
We have made it easier to pay your bill on time and avoid late fees.
For peace of mind that your account gets automatcially paid on time you can choose the following payment options:
- Direct Debit (click here to download form)
- Credit/Debit Card
If you wish to make payments to us yourself then we accept payments using the following payment options:
- Bank Transfer
- Deposit at any ANZ branch
We do not accept cheques, cash, or any other forms of payment apart from the above approved payment options.
You should allow for 2 - 3 business days for all payments to reflect in your account balance.
Direct Debit and Credit/Debit card automatic payments:
- To pay your bill via Direct Debit, please ring us so that we can send you our Direct Debit Authority form.
- To pay by credit/debit card, please ring us so that we can take your card details over the phone.
To pay by direct debit, you need to email us a signed copy of the direct debit form, and take an identical copy to your bank.
Once the banks have done their magic, we can debit your account.
Bank Transfer and Deposit payments:
- Make payment to:
Wanna Internet Limited
Bank account number: 06-0317-0955083-00
- You MUST use your Wanna Internet Account Customer number as the reference for the payment.
Failure to do so will mean your payment will not be loaded onto your account or maybe delayed.
- Your payment will be processed with 2-3 business days.
- Wanna Internet Limited.
- Physical Address: 1/103C Greenwood Street, Frankton, Hamilton 3204
- Postal Address: PO Box 15065, Dinsdale, Hamilton 3243
- GST Reg No: 107-039-937
- Bank Account: 06-0317-0955083-00